GSAS B-I-G Annual General Auction - 2017

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

Tomorrow, doors open at 9:00 and auction starts at 10:00 - don't miss the largest aquatic auction in the Northwest!

-Roy

Wow, over 250 items and climbing; it should be a great auction!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I know it's last minute but is there an updated list? If not that's totally understandable. Just thought I'd ask so we can make a list of what we want to watch for when we get there!

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

Over 360 items and the list is still growing! I would like to oblige you ShortyKiloGyrl but when I paste the list I get this error message: "
The following error occurred:
The submitted message is too long to be processed. Please shorten it."

If you are a GSAS member you can view the list here. https://www.gsas.org/MembersOnly/unbid.php

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

First to all of you that showed up - thank you helping us have our second best aution ever! We had about 180 folks show up, 125 bidders, 600 items sold at the rate of 2.5 items per minute! Best of all we raised sufficient funds to continue to bring high quality national and international speakers to the Northwest. We thank everyone that attended and helped to support the club - especially our local GSAS Sponsor Stores that contributed tanks, lights, filters, gift certificates, plants, and promotion!

Betty

Staff member
We missed you, VickiK! It was nice to meet some other fishbox members there.
I couldn't stay till the end and there were still so many nice things left to auction, but I did get those skulls. :)
Thanks to GSAS for putting this auction on.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
We missed you, VickiK! It was nice to meet some other fishbox members there.
I couldn't stay till the end and there were still so many nice things left to auction, but I did get those skulls. :)
Thanks to GSAS for putting this auction on.

I'm certain I saved myself a bunch of money though...lol

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I made it up and scored a nice 7 gallon long Tank. It unfortunately has to go in storage but I couldn't pass this unusual Tank up at all! Thank you for the great event!

L190

It was nice meeting some WaFishBoxers at the auction. Thanks @Betty for the bamboo. The auction was great. i got caught up in the bidding frenzy and bought a 30 gallon acrylic tank i don't even need