GSAS Annual Plant (and Fish) Auction Tuesday November 10th

Erik Olson

Join us on Tuesday, November 10th for the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society's annual Aquatic Plant and Fish Auction! This is our second-largest fundraiser of the year, and a great way to acquire new plants, fish or invertebrates. The stock is mostly brought in from members (and even non-member donations), but we also get some commercially-grown aquatic plants. There will be hundreds of specimens suitable for beginners and advanced aquarists alike!

Just like the April auction, we will be holding it at the West Seattle Christian Church at 4400 42nd Ave SW. This is a great large space, easy to navigate to from I-5 and the West Seattle Bridge, and has a lot of close parking on the street and in two lots.

Bidding starts at 7, preview and setup at 6. Non-members are always welcome at this and our other monthly meetings!

Further details, including directions, bidding and selling guidelines, please visit our website at http://www.gsas.org/

Ali

Anyone from the north end interested in carpooling? I'd like to go, but traffic is killer if you can't use HOV lanes.

lymitliss

I'll already be downtown so I can't carpool, but I'll bring those power heads if you still need them.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk