*****GSAS 75 Gallon Raffle Tank *****

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

Here is a poor quality picture of the 75 gallon tank that will be raffled at our regular GSAS meeting tomorrow night. It comes with the black wood stand, 400 GPH HOB filter, Marineland 350 Magnum canister filter, heater, air pump with LED airstones, natural gravel, and although the picture shows a 2X54 watt T5HO light we have replaced it with a 48” LED light. Raffle tickets are $1 each; 6 for $5; 13 for $10; or 30 for $20.

You say you never win anything, or maybe you’re just not feeling ‘lucky’? That’s OK, we have an alternative for GSAS members; your club has four (4) more 75 gallon set-ups for sale at $300 each (some have LED; some have T5HO). Please PM me if you have any questions.

These tanks and equipment were used for four (4) days last November for the Pet Expo aquatic exhibit so they are lightly used. All equipment is sold ‘as is’ but it was in full operation when the tanks were broken down and put into storage.

Good luck,
-Roy

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3C7%3Enu%3D3369%3E787%3E264%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3C79275%3C9338nu0mrj

A

Anonymous

Wow!

I'll be signing up soon Roy. I've been monitoring AIRSTONE and the topics totally grab my interest. I've searched and read about 4-5 different species that I've never heard about... "Badis Badis", really cool little fish ... GSAS resources are unbelievable. And the ppl seem great too :D

Kaosu

oh sure Chad just join with the bait of a 75g tank ;)

joking welcome aboard!!! GSAS is amazing!!!

haika

HA.....I don't have very good luck, so I went and asked for one of the non-raffle setups. I think my calico ryukins will be thrilled. Just have to do some tank juggling after we figure out transport logistics. This is the biggest tank I've EVER attempted. I think there are 2 left....I asked for the LED lighting (another experiment for me).

I think the club should have a year-after photo-op for the tanks that get placed. That means I cannot leave it in the carport for years!

Betty G. - who tends to collect tanks until the 'right' moment