Greetings from Lynnwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobluecichlids

Hi, I just discovered this site thru Craigslist....glad to see a forum for the Seattle area.

I'm into african cichlids, a former seller on Aquabid that sold some same stuff as Dave's rare fish, Dykemyster, Little African Aquatics, etc. I used to have a fishroom with 40 tanks (11 was over 100 gallon sizes) in Michigan, and moved here in the summer of 2009. Only took several acrylic tanks with me. I've handled about a hundred different species of mostly malawi fishes.

Right now I have 3 large and one med tanks with africans:
225 gallon (Mpimbwe Karema wild fronts, Spilonotus Luilu, European bred Lithobate zrock, Elongatus Mphangas)
110 gallon (trophueus red rainbow, trophues Ikolas)
135 gallon (moori dolphins, albino eureka peacocks, yellowblaze lithobate zrocks)
55 gallon (copad borleyi Kandago)

I still get most of my fishes from out of state thru air cargo group orders.

A

Anonymous

We,come to the forum its great to have you here. We are steadily growing into a pretty large system, your knowladge and experiance will be much appreciated.

sandnuka

Just Awesome, we are so glad to have you here... your probably filled with great info.... we also love pictures on here, so please post some, and be sure to enter in the photo of the month contest!

Kingstature

Hey there I know who you are I bought my canopy for 125 gallon from you at the Mukilteo Mc D's...
LoL thats awesome your knowledge will be usefull here welcome... :king:

sandnuka

WFB

WFB... I like the sound of it.... dub.F.B.F.L (wa. fish box for life) lol. :p ..... No, thats a bit too much.... WFB is freakin sweet though.... props!

gobluecichlids

btropheus said:
Hi,

Nice to see you on here. Let me know when you have some Red Rainbow fry available
I should be able to get these red rainbows breeding sometimes next yr. I will have other speices avail as early this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.