Green Pleco Plushies. YOU WANT THEM!

KaraWolf

Wait wait wait theyre ORDERABLE?!?!?!? Saw them posted and thought they were in store only (my usual assumption for some reason). I want the mostly black one <3 showed the picture to my sister and she made the idea even better. Make them algae scrubbers!

I want all 6, there's the set of 5 and then the original.

Can you imagine my car being decked out with plecos on all the windows? With the nature of my car, all my blind spots will be covered! LOL!!!

KaraWolf said:
Wait wait wait theyre ORDERABLE?!?!?!? Saw them posted and thought they were in store only (my usual assumption for some reason). I want the mostly black one <3 showed the picture to my sister and she made the idea even better. Make them algae scrubbers!

LOL!!!!!!!! OMGOSH YES!!! Then they'd REALLY be effective, AND cute! Hah!!! I love that. Maybe you should pitch that idea to them!

tazeat

I think I need one to put with each of my fish auction items, I bet I could easily fetch double with one of those attached to whatever I'm selling :p.

You totally could, DO EEET!!! I wanna do some kind of group buy so we can get in on the special prices.

But again...dealing with group buys is a major PITA. So. yeah. lol

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Ordered some for the shop. In my opinion the wholesale prices are ridiculous. Starts at 25 sets with not much of a discount. with 100 sets being what they want you to order. I'm not sure any market can bare 500 pleco plushes. Also you'd think that obviously the zebra pleco is going to be much more popular than some other ones etc.

tazeat

Aquarium Co-Op said:
Ordered some for the shop. In my opinion the wholesale prices are ridiculous. Starts at 25 sets with not much of a discount. with 100 sets being what they want you to order. I'm not sure any market can bare 500 pleco plushes. Also you'd think that obviously the zebra pleco is going to be much more popular than some other ones etc.
No, You're going to flood the market with cheap plushes! How will I ever compete! What's a 100 sets like $2500? That's a lot to blow in plushy inventory :p

:)

Reminds me of these http://www.giantmicrobes.com/

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I'll be selling em at the shop. It'll be cheaper to order them online, but you can impulse buy it once you see it in the store :p

100 sets is more than $2500, and that doesn't include shipping... Kinda obvious the company doesn't want to sell that many apparently.