FS Gone

ziggyzoo

thinking of trading the fluval spec v... I want to keep the planted light from it (so you may need a planted light)but the tank, heater, all plants and the stock light are included. Looking to trade for extra hardy plants and cool driftwood decor. Let me know what yA got.

Last edited:

ziggyzoo

Are you keeping the fish/ shrimp?

Nope they go with :) ( a betta, 4 amano shrimp, and three tiny little red fish I think are some sort of rasboras or something) and there's snails.. Trumpets which I think are good, and ramshorns which I think r not so great and pick them out as often as I can

ziggyzoo

I'm also open to trades for a fit bit (smaller more compact size), or clown loaches, or even yoyo loaches

ziggyzoo

Heads up all... Since there seems to be no real interest in the tank... There's a very good chance I will break it down this weekend. I want my main focus to be on my Bigger tank and I will be stealing some of the plants, subtrate, and the planted light to put on my other tank. I will then leave the plants/decor in the tank with the fish untill someone buys the fish for cheap. Then the rest of the plants will go for cheap sale. Then I'll sell the tank with stock light, and heater, and thermometor(nothing else). Sonic you were thinking about getting this planted tank... This may be the last chance :/

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Heads up all... Since there seems to be no real interest in the tank... There's a very good chance I will break it down this weekend. I want my main focus to be on my Bigger tank and I will be stealing some of the plants, subtrate, and the planted light to put on my other tank. I will then leave the plants/decor in the tank with the fish untill someone buys the fish for cheap. Then the rest of the plants will go for cheap sale. Then I'll sell the tank with stock light, and heater, and thermometor(nothing else). Sonic you were thinking about getting this planted tank... This may be the last chance :/
I sent you a pm on Friday, did you get it?

ziggyzoo

The tank has changed. I stole out the anubias and Java fern on the rocks. And i took off the planted light. The tank had been rearranged, and I'll post pics when I get home. My big tank is finished and I really don't need anymore plants or driftwood anymore. So in open to trade for clown loaches or just make me an offer on it...

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
My trade still stands .... Or suggest something different! I'm interested!!!