gone

ziggyzoo

Large angelfish (4.5" nose to end of tail) $10

trade for: hornwort, wisteria, java moss, pygmy chain sword, pogostemon helferi...

Also have a free apple snail too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 85

ziggyzoo

Re: Free trumpet snails meet up kenmore

Ok just let me know when your thinking of meeting up and I'll grab as many as I can. Just make sure I answer before you leave or anything though.

MustangTess

lol I could use a few but not sure were kenmore is i am in auburn and could certainly use a few for my betta tanks please.

Nick_87

Could you toss some in a envolpe with some padding for a $1 or$2?

ziggyzoo

Sorry guys :/ I just don't know anything about shipping and I'm really looking for people to pick up only. If I'm ever out in auburn or wherever(I do road trip a lot ) I will totally bring some. I know I'll always have some lol I had no idea they were so popular, do they not sell them anywhere else? One person who picked some up (he's from Everett) said he hasn't been able to find any for sale for a while..

L190

Some stores will have them, but they're probably in the tank by accident. When I got back into the hobby, I was looking for these guys. I found them at b&d aquarium. The kind lady gave me some after I purchased some Java moss.

ziggyzoo

Re: Angelfish for sale & Trumpet snails free meet up kenmore

Just curious.. how does the shipping thing work exactly anyway? Like how do the people receiving the fish pay for the shipping? I wish I could just drop off a bunch at Lfs so they can ship to you guys :/

MustangTess

Many carriers just call tell them what you r shipping and where they will tell you how to package e and $ so choose what is confident for you and I believe you can cod them too so the person rcvg them pays shippingl

Nick_87

Easiest way is to just use PayPal. I do it all the time to ship plants and fish to people. I pay you x dollars to ship, you get the money instantly, you put them in a small padded envolpe inside a couple of ziplock bags and they arrive in a day or two

Nick_87

Also for larger orders it's easyist to use the flat rate boxes. And most of the country is 1-2 day shipping with tracking and insurance for $6.