gold nugget pleco

They usually have them at A place for pets in Burien. Give them a call first.

They are usually in the tank with the Discus'.

gobluecichlids

If I were to get them, I could get you a much better deal (could be in mid-20's) if I put enough order together...

49 is very steep, it should be in the 20's range.

FishSticks

Yeah if you can get an order for that price I'm willing to put in some money for one or two. You should let me know if you can. Otherwise I'll shop around town

Madness

Staff member
Id be interested also. I have seen them ranging from $30 at 3-4" to $50 at 5+". APFP are around 5+" for $50.

ive got some coming Thursday ,if anyone's interested .got a bunch of stuff coming from california,ill finalize my order with the seller tonight

Madness

Staff member
Hey Jeff, you got a list of what you have? And maybe what your getting? Always looking for cool plecos and S/C American Cichs. Come on make it worth the 1.5 hr drive. :)

ive got my current list up now in the site sponsor section ,im adding other stuff as we speak ,before i list i need to make sure the new fish eat well and show up happy

HEY ILL CHECK THIS STUFF LATER IVE GOT TO KICK THE PISSED OFF SNAPPING TURTLE OUT OF THE LAUNDRY ROOM IN TO HER NEW POND AND PEN ,

GIVE ME A WISH LIST MADNESS,WOLFS ARE SPENDY AND SNAKEHEADS ARE ILLEAGLE ,/BUT DONT TELL THE GUY THAT WANTS ME TO SELL HIS THAT/

AND ILL CHECK IN THIS EVE

FishSticks

Hey I'll take 2 shoot me a PM or post something in here when it's available. These been on my wish list for a long time now. :punk:

ok im picking up 4 of them@ the airport 2mro,allong with a bunch of other kool stuff ,i just got off the phone with the seller ,theyre sending samples of other critters ,

FishSticks

Might be able to take a trip up if the girlfriend want's to go shopping. If not can you ship to Tacoma? give me a quote