Going to Wetspot tomorrow

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
yes, I need to go with you..... Im looking for a small sized pleco that comes with the "wow" factor....... if you see one, let me know. i will mail order it, thanks

CrazedAce

lloyd378 said:
yes, I need to go with you..... Im looking for a small sized pleco that comes with the "wow" factor....... if you see one, let me know.  i will mail order it, thanks
Well I know they carry a few bristlenose varieties; super red, red/calico, and blue eyed. I tried my hand at the super red and the calico, but they both got eaten. I may try it again, but its $15/fish and they are only a couple months old.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Those all sound awesome. I want one to rock my new setup.....in your opinion which of the three is the most striking?

Madness

Staff member
lloyd378 said:
Those all sound awesome. I want one to rock my new setup.....in your opinion which of the three is the most striking?
Depends what you want Lloyd, do want an algae eater, one that eats wood and veggies, or a carnivore. Ive noticed the more aggressive the more awesome they look.

CrazedAce

Okay, got myself a calico and a blue eyed ancistrus at wetspot. Went to World of Wet Pets as well and got 4 Apistogramma cacatuoides fry and a few assassin snails. Spent about $50, so not too bad.

CrazedAce

MorganEA said:
Pictures!!!!:spoton: 
No justice for them until a few days after being in the aquarium, but I will take some pics of them in the bag when I get home. Gotta setup another one of my new aquariums too. Gosh, fish are so time consuming. Lol

CrazedAce

Got pics last night but haven't been able to upload yet. They all seem happy in their new home though. Its a bare 10gal with 10 small clay pots stacked in separate... Oh, well you'll see when I upload the pics tonight after I get home. :D

plumcuda

Went to Wetspot today for the first time. Great store and tanks and fish looked great. Didn't get fish cause it was to hot to travel with them today. Will place an order on Mon or Tue instead. Glad I finally got to go there, as I've ordered from them for a few years.