Gigi's Wonderfood organic shrimp and fish food review

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
fishNAbowl said:
fishNAbowl said:
lloyd378 said:
What website do you all use to buy it?  I may have to buy a bag, as I  never knew that shrimp were picky eaters ..... Thought they were supposed to be scavengers that would eat whatever I was feeding the Cory cats with
I think GiGi has a website! I also think Aquarium Co-Op will ship too! Ill look around, I know she has a website.
Here you go lloyd378.

Nature invincible . <---- click here :D 
Thanks! I will check it out in a bit

A

Anonymous

BillHN said:
fishNAbowl said:
fishNAbowl said:
lloyd378 said:
What website do you all use to buy it?  I may have to buy a bag, as I  never knew that shrimp were picky eaters ..... Thought they were supposed to be scavengers that would eat whatever I was feeding the Cory cats with
I think GiGi has a website! I also think Aquarium Co-Op will ship too! Ill look around, I know she has a website.
Here you go lloyd378.

Nature invincible . <---- click here :D 
Haa! You beat me to it!
by 7 minutes :D 

My shrimpies,Cory cats, & snails eat this stuff. Gigi's & those calcium algae pellets at Aquarium Co-Op make happy shelled friends :)

A

Anonymous

BillHN said:
I consider myself lucky to have gotten them at 5$ per :eek: when she first had them for sale!
Thanks bill and LJ for pressuring into getting her shrimp food. Im a believer now. I was skeptical about ppl claims of how good this stuff is.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Just placed an order for two bags..... Going to give it a try! Does anyone know if shago sells shrimp online? I just read a little bit about him on the "super shrimp food" website.....

A

Anonymous

I think he does cause he ships them too. BillHN is selling shrimps also cheaper. Youre kinda close to BillHN. Rite?

nick_76

trying a sample in a marine tank....got some tangs that might enjoy it, though gigi expressed interest in doing a marine version...cant wait to try that if she does..

BallardFishGuy

lloyd378 said:
Just placed an order for two bags..... Going to give it a try!  Does anyone know if shago sells shrimp online? I just read a little bit about him on the "super shrimp food" website.....
Not sure, but he will bring them to a GSAS meeting...where I got my Blue Velvet Shrimp which I have in my 2g SPEC currently. Only a dozen now after an accident but they will rebound nicely.

BillHN

SiRWesDragon said:
I think he does cause he ships them too. BillHN is selling shrimps also cheaper. Youre kinda close to BillHN.  Rite?
I do do a cheaper rate, for yellows and reds atm. We're trying to get rid of them (hundreds for sale)...

25 yellows for 20 Dorrah
25 reds for 15 dorrah. PU only.

That being said.

Shango has a plethora of shrimpies for sale. 

(he also has magical water) and feeds them amazing food (more amazing than gigi's?... yes he has more natural food xDDDD added on top of gigi's!~) 

I can say his blue's are really nice looking!

A

Anonymous

Tempting but f*** you're 1hr and 4 min away from me. Damn whens the next swap. I'll be there on the next swap. :D 

VernalPond

Thanks for all the glowing praise for the Gigi's Wonderfood organic crisps ya'll.

Indeed, the place to buy them in Seattle is at Aquarium Co-Op.

If you are outside of the drivable area you can buy packages in our online store at www.NatureInvincible.com but with shipping it is a dollar more than going to Aquarium Co-Op.

The leaves and barks and other organic care items we debuted at the swap this weekend will be going up there next week too.

Thanks for all the solid support. Gigi and I really appreciate it.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
SiRWesDragon said:
I think he does cause he ships them too. BillHN is selling shrimps also cheaper. Youre kinda close to BillHN.  Rite?
Yes  closer to Olympia....but is bill selling his or Tanya's? I would like to diversify the shrump from locale to locale. What's shangos website?

Madness

Staff member
BillHN said:
SiRWesDragon said:
I do do a cheaper rate, for yellows and reds atm. We're trying to get rid of them (hundreds for sale)...

25 yellows for 20 Dorrah
25 reds for 15 dorrah. PU only.

That being said.

Shango has a plethora of shrimpies for sale. 

(he also has magical water) and feeds them amazing food (more amazing than gigi's?... yes he has more natural food xDDDD added on top of gigi's!~) 

I can say his blue's are really nice looking!
SiRWesDragon said:
Tempting but f*** you're 1hr and 4 min away from me. Damn whens the next swap. I'll be there on the next swap.  :D 
lloyd378 said:
SiRWesDragon said:
Yes  closer to Olympia....but is bill selling his or Tanya's? I would like to diversify the shrump from locale to locale
I already mentioned this earlier today, and I am tired of it.  People, this is VernalPond's thread in the product review forum.  NOT Bills sell his shrimp, thread.  I will be discussing with Cory about handing out warnings to individuals that 1)deliberately de-rail a thread 2)Troll a thread 3)try to sell their stuff on someone else thread. I love all of the new conversations that have been going on lately, but if it doesnt pertain to the OP topic, then start your own thread and talk about it.  

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry! Didn't mean to derail..... I bought two bags of this food that will be shipped to me soon,so ill be back to share my experiences with the food once I get it. Thanks, madness please delete any of my previous comments that went sideways from the topic.

A

Anonymous

Delete Mine too.

But yeah gigi's shrimp food is freaking awesome.  My shrumps love this stuff. They breed more today. More females are carrying eggs. Im amazed. Should of listen LJ and BillHN to buy more than 1 bag. Darn.

A

Anonymous

Seal. It's freeze dry. When small discs are in the water, they hydrate and expand. You will not regret buying some for your shrumps or plecos.