German Rams & Their wigglers.

Kaie

Apparently in the last day or so my rams have laid eggs and im 90% sure they have hatched, as the little specs move around a little bit.

Hopefully my Angels dont munch up the fry.

pretty kool i didnt know they could reproduce at that size,the rams i got from you are with eggs .

you should get some of these gold rams ,im real happy with the quality im getting on bothe the blue and gold @ the warehouse

wouldnt you know it the free blood fin jumped out,,,

Kaie

Well they are free swimming today. The parents are pretty good. some are getting away from the parents and my angels are getting them. Unfortunately i dont have a heater for my 12 tank to put them or my tiny angels in. I hope they can grow fast enough to not be eaten up.

flo77

I hope they can grow fast enough to not be eaten up.
They have no chance!
If is not too late take a small plastic container fill it with water from the tank and let it float in the tank. After feeding replace at least 50% of water with water from main tank. Maintain the quality of the water in the main tank. Try to find a proper tank for the fry

Kaie

Well... very contrary to everything i read about rams and their young. They are taking just as much care of them as my kribs did their fry. Ive taken all but two hiding angels out and put them in their own tank.

Kaie

My woman is pissed that im taking better care of these babies than i do our newborn haha.

Everyone seems convinced the babies shouldnt have lasted this long. I cant find one thread on any forum were someone who said they were going to breed rams were successful at it. The only things i can think that are different is EVERYONE said they put them in their own tank. Mine are in a community tank with perfect water and many types of food.

i think the rams will be able to fend off two angels vs 5. So i think ill leave two in if maybe thats the trick.

hell maybe theyre are WC or F1.