Gallery picture

Missgrumpygills

Gallery picture

So I posted a tank shot on the gallery and it looks really weird :shock: um what happened and how can I take it down?

A

Anonymous

Re: Gallery picture

IDK, I just checked out one of my pictures and couldn't figure out how to delete. SirWesDragon was talking about how he deleted a picture in the gallery. Perhaps PM him.

Madness

Staff member

When you click on the drop down above your picture, is there a delete/edit link? Mine has one on my pictures, but i can not delete yours.

Missgrumpygills

I PM'ed him :scratch: seems like this feature should be a bit more obvious, especially if people are pushing for us to use the gallery more. I did try the edit drop down, but it did nothing

MRTom

Sounds like we need admin to take a look (if you don't have "Delete" in your dropdown options).

A

Anonymous

Here is how. Kinda hard to draw on phone.
Click on white scroll bar option.

screen11.jpg

Chose edit.
screen13.jpg

Dont do anything but save.
screen16.jpg

Click on white scroll bar option.
screen11.jpg

Now options are a little bit different.  There is a delete option now. Delete. And confirm.
screen12.jpg

:spoton: 

A

Anonymous

Try it on mobile phone.  Wow thats alot different look from mobile phone even with desktop view.

Are logged on as the original poster of the picture.  No one can delete your picture but you the OP.

A

Anonymous

On the mobile phone part or logged on as OP on pc. Or on mobile and logged on as OP

A

Anonymous

Missgrumpygills said:
On mobile. Now it says the photo is too large or corrupted -.-
On your phone click the upload icon, then click choose file icon, then options with camera or files. Just take new picture, then save and upload. Of course you put your title and description.

Missgrumpygills

Finally got it lol and I have a delete option on PC now  :scratch: It must have really not liked that photo, I cropped the edges in the other photo, but I didn't this time.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member

It just takes me a while to fix a problem. Once a mod contacted me I had it done in about 5 minutes :)

A

Anonymous

cichlid-gal said:
And a big round of applause for SirWes for all his help here...very nice :)
 :spoton: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

A

Anonymous

Well cory fixed it now. But those were the steps to do it before. Its fixed just checked it.