Full tank shot

HALP

Anyone else got some good full tank shots? All I've really seen is a fish or two and closeups.

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

Betty

Staff member
I posted mine in the sticky at the top of the Show and Tell section. "Show Off Your Tank". I think they are on page 5 or 6. :D There are a lot of nice full tank shots from several members in that topic.

sandnuka

Protocl - I dont know how those plants are making it! (assuming thats the doubts)

Halp - Tank looks amazing man.... defise all I know of cichlids and plants! very impressive. and yeah, full tank shots is in the other thread.... I say you upload this picture in there! :)

HALP

Thx for the replys. I've always had plants with my fish. Even when I had africans. I did try about 30 different plants to find some that would grow in my tank and my pleco would leave alone though.

I been around just been trying to get my growout tank under control. 12 crazy ass aggressive fish in a 80 wasnt working out so well. After building and taking apart a stand a few times finally got a 150 for them. That should buy me a month or two!

Oh and then i had an impulse buy and got an arowana. I dont know wtf is wrong with me. WTB or WTT 2x 150s for an 8 footer or bigger!