Free FREE- Red-tailed shark - Lacey, WA - pick-up only

Hello! I am looking to rehome my red-tailed shark, Crimson. Crimson is fully adult sized and will be needing an appropriately sized tank.
crimson1.jpg

crimson2.jpg
crimson3.jpg
Originally got Crimson when they were small with the idea that I would be able to upgrade from the 20 long after I graduated uni, but due to space constraints and uncertainty in where I'll end up working I simply can't do that. Really concerned with getting them to a home to give them the space they need to thrive!

hyp3rcrav3

If it comes down to it I'd be willing to negotiate a meet-up, but I would really prefer a pick-up. If you end up being the only one interested we can work something out.
I'm not sure it would be realistic for me to drive down for it. It's a nice fish but there is a cost benefit ratio. You might have luck with someone closer to you on craigslist, as appalling as that might seem. However, you could vet them to make sure they know what they are doing. For instance, make sure they have a 29 gallon tank at minimum. Other things too like not in a tank with oscars, etc.