**FREE Presentation - Livebearers: Greg Sage** - Presented by GSAS

Seattle_Aquarist

**FREE Presentation - Livebearers: Greg Sage** - Presented by GSAS

232323232%7Ffp%3B55%3Enu%3D3369%3E787%3E264%3EWSNRCG%3D36363%3A5335338nu0mrj

The Greater Seattle Aquarium Society (GSAS) is pleased to sponsor a free presentation about Livebearer (tropical fish) by extraordinary livebearer breeder Greg Sage. Greg is the owner and operator of Select Aquatics, in Erie Colorado, currently keeping 130 fish tanks spawning and selling rare and endangered livebearers. He has aggressively worked to breed and maintain high quality strains of fish including rare and endangered species. His fish room setup allows for the spawning of larger numbers, working with strains and species that are hard to find, or desired but rarely found in good condition. Greg has been producing fish for hobbyists and universities for over 13 years. Since 1999, he has been maintaining a colorful, husky livebearer X. nezhualcoyotl, and actively works on making sure wild lines stay pure. His website is full of wonderful information on many species and fish care in general.

The presentation will be this Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 at 7:30PM at Seattle Pacific University; Otto Miller Hall; Room 109; West Nickerson Street and 3rd Avenue West

Doors will open about 6:30 PM for a 'social hour'; the meeting will start at about 7:30 PM

The lecture will be followed by a short auction

Open to the public, no entrance fee

Family friendly but no childcare provided
Free parking, accessible building
No furry or feathered pets
Go to GSAS.ORG http://www.gsas.org/ for more information and directions

Betty

Staff member
I had to leave before the auction was over. (Didn't get home til after midnight.) What time did it end??

binbin9

fishloverRon said:
Nice meeting you tonight Bin!
Yes nice meeting you as well Ron. Great GSAS presentation on live bearers (probably more than I ever want to know - LOL). and Some fabulous deals. I mean $5 for a 29 gallon with light and hood is unheard of.
I'm definitely interested in becoming an official member after last night.

Kaosu

awesome night!...jar-o plecos was so worth it and the gudgeons!!!! this club never stops amazing me ^_^