**FREE Presentation -- Corydoras: Ian Fuller** - Presented by GSAS

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

One of the benefits of being a GSAS member is occasionally our guest speakers do a second talk for us on a different subject. We had a GSAS 'Members Only' meeting this afternoon where Ian Fuller did a different talk, one on identifying the various Corydoras species, he is a very good speaker and really knows his stuff! Tuesday night.....breeding corydoras!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a little tease. This was the members only meeting for Ian Fuller's talk.

Madness

Staff member
MorganEA said:
Madness you are more than welcome to ride north with me, as long as you can stand my yelling and swearing at drivers.
Sent you a p.m.. :)

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that our meeting is tomorrow evening.  The doors open at 6:30 and the meeting starts at 7:30.  We are in a larger room on the SPU campus; Demaray Hall Room 150.  There will be lots of parking because classes don't start until Sept. 30th. Oh yeah, don't forget that you might want to bring a couple of extra bucks for the raffle!

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3C9%3Enu%3D3369%3E787%3E264%3EWSNRCG%3D3658%3B8%3A243338nu0mrj

Lamental Jester

Just a note... if one of you cichlid peeps wins that tank, I've been considering getting into cichlids, and that tank would be a perfect starter... sooooooo, if you win it, and want to see a fishboxer startup in cichlids, maybe a kind donation can reward you with the satifaction of expanding the cichlid community, lol ;)

Just a heads up I will be bringing a box of free plants mainly persicaria kowogoeamun. And red root floaters. Please look for a white Styrofoam cooler and take some plants home with you. Regards Daniel

A

Anonymous

How did it go guys at GSAS meeting. And who won the raffle. Lucky dog.

A

Anonymous

Lamental Jester said:
SiRWesDragon said:
And who won the raffle.  Lucky dog.
Not me, that's all that matters, lol!  Although I did get good deals on a metaframe tank and 15 gal tall, plus three albino plecos for $1, BAM!
Still lucky dog.

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi Lamental Jester,

You did get some good deals, but that is not uncommon at our auctions. Sometimes common stuff sells for crazy high dollars and sometimes expensive stuff sells for low dollars.......that is how auctions work. It just means I have to have an idea what stuff is worth when I am bidding!

-Roy

BillHN

Seattle_Aquarist said:
Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that our meeting is tomorrow evening.  The doors open at 6:30 and the meeting starts at 7:30.  We are in a larger room on the SPU campus; Demaray Hall Room 150.  There will be lots of parking because classes don't start until Sept. 30th.  Oh yeah, don't forget that you might want to bring a couple of extra bucks for the raffle!

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3C9%3Enu%3D3369%3E787%3E264%3EWSNRCG%3D3658%3B8%3A243338nu0mrj
Sheds a tear of blood...

I wish I didn't have to go to a physical therapy appointment so early this MORNING THAT I COULDN'T GO OUT YESTERDAY NIGHT :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I wonder who won it

It was a good meeting. Ian Fuller had a great Cory presentation covering care and breeding. These meetings just get better and better!