Free pond and goldfish

BPSabelhaus

I don't think I have the space right now to add these in. Maybe someone here does.

John58Ford

Nice find. I've talked about wanting something like this but unfortunately I'm on a green belt with allot of wildlife and I think I would need to invest more in anti-racoon, hawk, owl and cat protection systems than a pond would cost me to set up. Would be fun if someone had more interior space than I do to set it up in a sun room elevated.

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Nice find. I've talked about wanting something like this but unfortunately I'm on a green belt with allot of wildlife and I think I would need to invest more in anti-racoon, hawk, owl and cat protection systems than a pond would cost me to set up. Would be fun if someone had more interior space than I do to set it up in a sun room elevated.
Yeah, guaranteed to attract every raccoon within miles! :eek:

BPSabelhaus

Racoons avoid mine. I know they're back there, see them every night between 10 and 11 as they head over to the appliance scrap guys property where he feeds them dog food lol

Edit: Most nights I just hear them. Occasionally they get scared up a tree at the fence by the dogs.

Plus this friend several times this year lol
Most recently last night (older video)

Last edited: