**FREE Discus Lecture by Dick Au** - Presented by GSAS

Caton

Me :)
Protocl; what do you look like or something that I can know to find you? Will you be carrying a red rose?
:face:

protocl

I'll be the only Asian guy...besides dick au.

Lol

i'm planning to take photos, so I'll be carrying a camera back pack.
How would i know wfb members? May be wear name tags??

Spyral

I have a tattoo of a Frontosa on my right fore arm. If you see a guy with that tattoo, and it isn't me..Kill him, he is an evil impostor from another dimension sent to destroy this world.

Salzabar

Spyral said:
I have a tattoo of a Frontosa on my right fore arm. If you see a guy with that tattoo, and it isn't me..Kill him, he is an evil impostor from another dimension sent to destroy this world.
Thanks for the laughs Spyral.

cuashidor3 - You wont be the only hispanic causing panic at the meeting. :twisted:

Caton

I will be the 13 year old kid who looks really happy and fitting in with "my people...fish people" as one person here put... who was that??? I also have short hair.

Caton

Cool, have you met Barbie? She is doing the November one and she works in Spokane. She has lots of info and is very smart 8)

Spyral

Sorry, I have to go through it to get to the meeting, I live on the south end. No way in hell I am dealing with the Sounders VS the Mexican National team.

NOT A CHANCE.

aaronfeeney

ahh hell hit the viaduct then aurora , it'll be fine,,, hell I am coming from auburn anyone want a lift? post before 4 pm.leave me a number I'll call ya. for those driving themselves I'll be the 40 year old white guy in red flannel shirt and dirty jeans. I don't think I look 40 though.

sidekicking

Sorry SPY freaken mexis ruining your route lol this is a time when you need lars to scream at all the mexis to get out of your way :laughhard:

dude just take 509 instead of I5 to avoid all the traffic