**FREE Discus Lecture by Dick Au** - Presented by GSAS

Billiethekid

how i would go Using I-5 to get north
Should skip most of traffic
1. Head north on I-5 N
0.2 mi
2. Slight right at WA-599 N (signs for Tukwila/W Marginal Way)
2.1 mi
3. Continue onto WA-99 N
3.1 mi
4. Turn left to stay on WA-99 N
62 ft
5. Merge onto WA-509 N/WA-99 N via the ramp to Seattle
0.7 mi
6. Take the WA-99 N/E Marginal Way exit toward 1st Ave S
0.3 mi
7. Slight left at WA-99 N/East Marginal Way S
Continue to follow WA-99 N
6.9 mi
8. Turn right at Halladay St
210 ft
9. Turn left at 6th Ave N
0.2 mi
10. Slight right at Queen Anne Dr
0.3 mi
11. Turn left at 1st Ave N
0.2 mi
12. Take the 2nd right onto McGraw St
0.2 mi
13. Turn right at 3rd Ave W

Billiethekid

i left shortly after the break started.. as i said i was the guy with the cowboy hat.. or if u read my name tag Drew. I saw caton though

protocl

Sorry Billie, I came in while it was dark and went outside quick before lights came on.
I met vinney.
I would have enjoyed meeting everyone else.

Clogstonian attended.

Billiethekid

ahh i was gone before aucton started.. last thing i need to do is spend more money on fish atm... my roomate would kill me.. or my landlord who ever came first

protocl

Billiethekid said:
ahh i was gone before aucton started.. last thing i need to do is spend more money on fish atm... my roomate would kill me.. or my landlord who ever came first
lol.

Salzabar

I was there collecting BN plecos and had Dick sign my book "to my best friend Paul". We rolled laughing for a good 3 minutes. Very nice guy and a wealth of discus info. I'm a new fan of Dick Au.

I saw cowboy guy

I think I saw the other mexican

I saw way too many shrimp

sidekicking

I was there with my gf, bought a couple of plants. I was wearing a black t-shirt and black glasses
Seating behind aaron but I do think he was wearing his flannel shirt lol, and protocl it was cool talking to you again

sandnuka

sounds like fun.... but not allot of comments on the lecture? how was it everyone?? any cool discus tricks we should know?

protocl

sandnuka said:
sounds like fun.... but not allot of comments on the lecture? how was it everyone?? any cool discus tricks we should know?
most of what he mentioned, just supported what common knowledge, im sure discus keepers already know. He did mention a lot about how to choose a quality show discuses; which was his base of his lecture.

Dick Au.

DSC_0119.jpg

aaronfeeney

I had the red flanel on the seat next to me. I was right in front of sidekicking, in a red t-shirt. good to meet you protocl

Caton

it was great! I meet billie, since he was the only one with the hat. You guys should stay next time for the auction, I got a bunch of shell dwellers.