WTB found

ziggyzoo

Wtb canister filter for a 55 gallon. Looking to pay really no more than $50. I have a flourecent light (24"), a gravel siphon(also hook up for sink), and a small bunch of Java moss I can throw into the deal if you would like.

Last edited:

Loren

Looking for anubias of all shapes, types and sizes, especially big ones. If they are attached to driftwood even better. Also looking for cool driftwood pieces. Let me know a location, price, and what you have with pics. I'm in kenmore and willing to travel 20 miles. Thanks!

I'm not sure if you have seen what they sell at Petco. They have pieces of wood with a hole partially drilled in the top and the plant already attached. I just picked up two more pieces today. The pieces are all different shapes and they only cost $10. On average they are like 8" by 8" but the first piece that I bought there was like 8" x 12." The funny thing is that just a piece of wood without the plant is $1 more. Their loss is our gain.

Loren

BBA? Bachelor of Business Association? Boston Bar Association? Big Brother Award? Sorry, I grabbing at straws.

ziggyzoo

Thank you, but I actually went to the co-op this weekend and bought 2 large anubias that actually were 3 large anubias in each pot and I went to petco and got a piece of driftwood. I watched corys video on glueing plants and glued them on :) so I'm actually good for for the moment. Thanks though :)

billygoat

Don't know what your specific needs are or if you are still interested but I have a Fluval fx5 that has no hoses or media. I found out I'm moving and would be willing to part with it for $25. Or if you have been thinking about getting a smaller aquarium as well you can have the fx5 for free if you also give my stocked and planted Fluval spec v a home.:D

billygoat

If you take all the stock with it it is free.
Stock list:
1- Rescued Male Halfmoon Betta white/ pink. Not gonna lie he was looking pretty haggard when I got him from a friend and he still is, but his finnage is slowly growing back. Not very aggressive.
3 - Exclamation point rasboras.
2 - Zebra Nerite
1 - Amano
Countless Rams horn & Malaysian Trumpet Snails

Plants:
Anubus Nana Petite
Windelov Java Fern
Some kind of Crypt that came as a hitch hiker
Rotala sp "ceylon"
tiny dwarf water lilly
A lonely stalk of sawtooth hygro

Will also come with a bottle of excel, water conditioner, and Aquarium Co-op's liquid ferts

Paintguy

I have a couple of Fluval canisters I no longer use that I would sell all for $50, but you would need to come get them out toward Renton/Issaquah. They have been used a lot, but neither leaked when I turned them off. One has half the hose length as I had it connected to plastic pipe and they might need some cleaning as I just hosed them out. MSG me if interested. I know one is the 404 and the next smaller size.