WTB FOUND - Cincelichthys pearsei

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Looking to acquire another Cincelichthys pearsei.

I cant find any available at Wet Spot, TUIC, COA or any other online vendors at the moment. Been looking on craigslist also and none there.

Willing to possibly combine/split online order if you see a vendor who has them that you are ordering from. Also willing to buy at a reasonable market value and pick up with in about a 75 mile radius of Lakewood.

If any of you guys have a lead on one, please let me know. Male fish preferred but may consider a female also.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I will do if I see anything.
Thank you! Got my feelers out looking for this fish. Would love to find a F1 or a wild caught Rio Lacanjah catch location but that is just dreaming… so a nice captive bred is fine

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Were you able to find any? I wouldn't mind a trio to grow up.
No, not yet. Got my name on the Wet Spot list. In the meantime I am growing out a trio of bocourti for the big tank, they are similar but just not quite the same personality.

Will update this thread if I find any.

CrimsonFog

No, not yet. Got my name on the Wet Spot list. In the meantime I am growing out a trio of bocourti for the big tank, they are similar but just not quite the same personality.

Will update this thread if I find any.
I frequent the Wet Spot and will holler if I see some.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Closing this one out since I ended up with a pearsei that was bought as a bocourti.

At 1" they all look alike, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.