WTB Found! Bleekeri starry night cichlid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggyzoo

Wtb bleekeri starry night cichlid. Located in kenmore and willing to travel anywhere to avoid the $50 shipping costs from far away places

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Aquarium Paradise had some recently.

@lloyd was talking about doing a Wet Spot group buy too, they had them in stock butthe web site seems a bit off when you look at their “old world” list.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I absolutely love them, and unfortunately lost my solo male a few months back ( aggression from a temporary group of amphs mixed with a heater malfunction).

AP did had some tiny ones a few weeks back, but they were down to only a couple the last time I swung in.

my wetspot group buy is currently on hold, but I may look into it again in spring time

ziggyzoo

Y
I absolutely love them, and unfortunately lost my solo male a few months back ( aggression from a temporary group of amphs mixed with a heater malfunction).

AP did had some tiny ones a few weeks back, but they were down to only a couple the last time I swung in.

my wetspot group buy is currently on hold, but I may look into it again in spring time
Yeah I called aquarium paradise but they didn't have any

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
$13 a fish at Wet Spot and $29.99 UPS next day. You do have to place a minimum $24 order though.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Went to Aquarium Paradise and they had a nice big one on hold for someone. He said to check back, they may have small ones coming back in.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Been keeping my eyes on the lookout still. Nothing at Lakewood Aquarium Paradise lately.

Wet Spot had the little bitty ones ($13 for 1.5"-2") but you have to do a minimum $24 order and then the $29.99 shipping. So far my choice is Imperial Tropicals, Still the $29.99 shipping but you can get a 4-5" fish for $39.99. Ive been tired of growing everything out from little lately so that is the way I would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.