FORUM SITE WILL BE CHANGED

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidekicking

Admin said:
Okay people, we are live!!!! Go to http://www.wafishbox.com/ That is where our forum will be located. I'm so happy with this. Going to be ordering advertisements (stickers, flyers, etc) soon and every $5 donation we get, that person will be labeled as "contributer" and will get some goodies sent to them. More details when I get the paypal thing set up for our site. Will keep this global announcement updated as it comes. :D
Hey mikey great work man, cant wait for the stickers
you have created and awesome online place

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Guys don't worry about the donations quite yet. I'll make an announcement when we're ready to do so. :D Thanks everyone!

A

Anonymous

PNW so we can include our Oregonian and Canadian friends!

Freya

I don't feel that having this form called Washington fishbox is all that exclusionary to people from other places. It just lets people know that most of the people on here are local to WA state. I am on Reef Frontiers (saltwater forum) which is primarily a northwest forum, but there are also people on there from the east coast. I love the name fishbox!!!

If people want to come here for info I think location really isn't going to be a problem. Stuff for sale might be more of an issue, but even in WA it is an issue. Someone from Bellingham isn't going to necessarily want to drive to Pullman to pick up a fish tank or filter.

If I was in Oregon I would still have joined this forum... :bounce:

IceBerg

We have been making fun of people from Oregon for years! Why stop now? My vote, if I have one, is to keep it in state. :D

Mikey

Guys, I already bought the domain name :D So we'll keep it in washington, but remember this is the web. People from Oregon, and Japan can see the stuff we bring to the table. So our discussions will be watched around the globe and by google, but our for sale area is for us locals :) BUT, if you want to drive down to Oregon to get beautiful Fronts from "me" than go for it!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.