FORUM SITE WILL BE CHANGED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

Okay everyone, I need your help. I am going to purchase the domain name of our forum, so it will always be ours. I will have to pay for it, but I'm sure active members and LFS would be willing to pitch in a little amount, but if not, I can do it.

SO, what i need help with is the name of our site... Instead of wafishbox.com, it would be this:

wafishbox.com

or we could change the name while its early enough

pnwfishbox.com

Let me know what you all think about this and give me some feedback asap. I really appreciate your support, lets make this thing big.

Mikey

A

Anonymous

I like wafishbox.com, And what are we talking about for a price here?

Gosu

id stick with WA otherwise it will get too complicated with the for sales, and trading, people outside WA can still get any info they need but it would be a WA oriented site, just my opinion though

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
i agree with staying with washington only. just a thought with the pnw thing. I also want to know if you guys like the name wa "fishbox". i like it very much, but what do you guys think? and we can discuss price via PM, but I could probably get some sponsors

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
that's what I was thinking. okay, I'm going to attempt to transfer the forum to a new site, pray that it works!

the new site will be located at wafishbox.com

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
It will take 24 hours to make the switch. Bought the domain name wafishbox.com today :D

sandnuka

Awesome! I am soooo excited! This sight really took off! what a great idea this place was.... and to all that helped with its success... thank you!

protocl

I'm not too picky about the forum title.
Donation or monthly monetary investment, which one would be more, well...Beneficial?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
protocl said:
I'm not too picky about the forum title.
Donation or monthly monetary investment, which one would be more, well...Beneficial?
one flat donation, a small one of course. maybe $5 or even a couple dollars

sandnuka

Do we have a date??? Im sure we havent heard much from mikey cause he is all over this right now.... He works hard on this stuff for us! Thanks Mikey!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Okay people, we are live!!!! Go to http://www.wafishbox.com/ That is where our forum will be located. I'm so happy with this. Going to be ordering advertisements (stickers, flyers, etc) soon and every $5 donation we get, that person will be labeled as "contributer" and will get some goodies sent to them. More details when I get the paypal thing set up for our site. Will keep this global announcement updated as it comes. :D

Clogstonian

Admin said:
Okay people, we are live!!!! Go to wafishbox.com. That is where our forum will be located. I'm so happy with this. Going to be ordering advertisements (stickers, flyers, etc) soon and every $5 donation we get, that person will be labeled as "contributer" and will get some goodies sent to them. More details when I get the paypal thing set up for our site. Will keep this global announcement updated as it comes. :D
cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.