Forum Pictures

Madness

Staff member
Is it just my computer, or is it getting more and more difficult to post pictures on this forum. I have a brand new computer, haven't had issue till lately. If I am able to upload a pic, it usually takes 10 min per picture. I just tried to upload a pic and after 15 min, still nothing.

Mikey is there a way that you could make uploading pictures much easier? Uploading pictures on MFK is a piece of cake and I never have issues.

Is it just me? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Mikey

Are you having the site host the pictures or using photobucket? Photobucket is the easiest and fastest way to post photos. Takes me less than one minute to upload several photos and then post on the site

Spyral

JimA said:
I use photobucket with no problems as well.
Me too. I get to upload and post pictures easily!

e48219e1.jpg

See how easy that is!

Spyral

Hey JimA, look what else I can post (BTW, I said that in my totally annoying NY accent..since I know how much you hate New Yorkers like me).

96423fb4.jpg

I think JimA is my new best friend. I can't wait to respond to every single post he makes on this forum. Hell, we're gonna be best friends!

Madness

Staff member
Ya I am using the site to host pics. I have never used photobucket, dont even know where to start. Well, maybe I will take some time and learn. :)

Spyral

www.photobucket.com

real simple interface. I was even able to talk my Dad through using it over the phone.

My Dad has one of those NY accents that JimA hates. You know, being that he lives in NY and was born and raised there.