Fluval g6

Soundline

So I was given a fluval g6 from a friend of ours but it's missing a couple parts like the aquastop, rim attachment, spray bar, and intake stem. Any one know if there is well ummmm a cheaper alternative to replace these parts? Like maybe fluval but to different type of filter. I'm looking online and it'll be over $100 just to replace these three parts if I get the actual fluval g6 parts. But yet the same parts to some of their other fi,terse are way cheaper.

clownie

Don't think you're going to find something like that. Seeing how the G-6 cost $400 and it was given to you, $100 still seems like a great deal to me for that filter.

Soundline

Well the replacement parts plus the replacement filters would be $220 lol hence me seeking a cheaper alternative. We decided to make our own intake and return, but the bullet and bought all need filter cartridges.

FishBeast

Sell the G6 as parts? Then use that cash to save money on a new, complete filter that you like. Look for sales on slickdeals and also black friday!

FishBeast

Well the replacement parts plus the replacement filters would be $220 lol hence me seeking a cheaper alternative. We decided to make our own intake and return, but the bullet and bought all need filter cartridges.
sorry, didn't see this... nice!