fishroom tour

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Great fish..... The video got kind of funky on my phone so I'll check it out again on the good ol laptop. The Chanco looked to be doing even better then when you first put them in. Eggs yet?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Hey when did you get "a" fishroom? Lol, your entire house is a fishroom!

Great video!

Betty

Staff member
Enjoyed the tour. (And the attempted pronunciation of the loach's scientific name. :D)

Do you have fry in your pleco tank?

Betty

Staff member
Madness said:
No fry, did you see some? :shock:

Well, I'm not sure. Around 9 minutes in when you switch back from your phone video portion, I see movement in the sand under the L90. At 9:12-9:17. The focus isn't great and they are very small, but there are things moving around in a way that look like little plecos to me. I suppose it could be any number of other things though -- debris moving in the current maybe? :scratch:

I was watching on Youtube, so it was a bigger video.

Madness

Staff member
It looks like something, but I think I would have noticed in person. :( Hmmm lol I guess I will have to keep my eye open a little wider :)

Betty

Staff member
Well, go take a close look, just in case. :D They'll probably spawn and babies show up when you least expect it!

Madness

Staff member
Im sure the Adonis has had lunch and dinner if there were, lol Ill check it out tomorrow, lights went out at 8

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I had to go back and look... my verdict is pleco poo movement in the current.

Madness

Staff member
Very happy with this purchase so far :)

Attachments

• 20150826_174241_LLS.jpg
    20150826_174241_LLS.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35