Fish Room Walkthroughs

I plan on doing another one soon but heres my most recent one
cool vids I like how you are keeping track of the development of your fish maybe you can go more in depth on the type of wood and gravel and fish that you chose the type of lighting, filtration, how you do your water changes. how long have you had your fish. the only reason I mention this because in the video you ask for ideas for the next vid. cant wait for the next update

Renegade Aquatics

cool vids I like how you are keeping track of the development of your fish maybe you can go more in depth on the type of wood and gravel and fish that you chose the type of lighting, filtration, how you do your water changes. how long have you had your fish. the only reason I mention this because in the video you ask for ideas for the next vid. cant wait for the next update
Thank you I appreciate it, I'll be sure to bring these topics up in the nest video

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I missed the name of the catfish you were showing....so pretty! How big do those get? I like the simple 'scape you got too. I think I'm going to do something like that very soon in the 20L. The jungle in there isn't doing it for me. I love that two big hunks of wood with a little java moss or anubias or something SIMPLE.

Renegade Aquatics

I missed the name of the catfish you were showing....so pretty! How big do those get? I like the simple 'scape you got too. I think I'm going to do something like that very soon in the 20L. The jungle in there isn't doing it for me. I love that two big hunks of wood with a little java moss or anubias or something SIMPLE.
Thanks, the catfish are Pimelodus pictus and depending on the variant you get expect anywhere from 4-5in. however I have seen a few close to 6in.

Renegade Aquatics

So here is the update, but I didn't go over how I do water changes and how long I've had the fish. However I do have 2 videos the day or the day after I got the P. pictus.