Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
How large is the angel? Wondering if it will work with my trio

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
They are right about the same size.... I have two females and a male..... they aren’t paired up at all, but the two males bicker from time to time

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Loaches appear to be doing well with my bottom feeders ( polys) they are too large to get eaten . And they have already eaten dinner.

the angel is in the midst of figuring out pecking order with the other 3.... he is currently in between 3rd and 4th when it comes to being in charge. No biting but some posturing.

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
Loaches appear to be doing well with my bottom feeders ( polys) they are too large to get eaten . And they have already eaten dinner.

the angel is in the midst of figuring out pecking order with the other 3.... he is currently in between 3rd and 4th when it comes to being in charge. No biting but some posturing.
This update is worthless without pictures :D

sir_keith

Legendary Member
@lloyd378, so jealous of that male rtm... I will just have a lame (colorful) female, lol

I love colorful females, like this little beauty, Nanochromis transvestitus, a dwarf cichlid from Lake Mai-ndombe in West Africa. The males have neither the red bellies nor the beautiful striped fins of the females. I bred these for many years, and they paid most of my fish room bills. :)

Nanochromis-transvestitus.jpg