Fish on your bucket list

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
CMooreCichlids said:
DMD123 said:
CMooreCichlids said:
I just have to get my wife to agree to such craziness and the building will begin!
It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.  :D 
That's very true, but kicking the In-Laws out to build my 12' planted altum tank would probably be a deal breaker.
You never know unless you try.  :lmfao: 

My wife will joke with me when I talk about stuff like my giant dream fish tank, 'maybe with your next wife'. So I know my limits.

A

Anonymous

Mine is more like realistic list for a reef tank. Cant get anymore tanks. What's on my signature is what get only unless I want a new home with my tanks Only. Lol.
 I can just convert one of my 30+ tank into Reef tank with all the fix in's= Colorful live corals, shrimps, fishes, and mollusks.

cichlid-gal

ShortyKiloGyrl said:
A true zebra pleco and a pinoy angelfish, hopefully some day SW tank and a lion fish.

Mo is such an awesome photographer. I fall in love with every fish he captures on film and want them all.

I have a folder called "Fish I Love"...it holds bookmarks of various fish I have encountered in searches and forums and pages that have caught my eye...this is a video of just one that takes my breath away. But really, there are so many beautiful fish to fall in love with, it is hard to even make a list.

Aulonocara stuartgranti "blue neon" Undu reef
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/PlRC6ns97wo" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Very colorful Africans, I can see why you would want them.

I like the folder idea. I see fish I like all the time but never thought to create a folder for these. Not to seem like Im copying I will name mine, 'Fish I really, really, like a lot' LOL

cichlid-gal

DMD123 said:
Very colorful Africans, I can see why you would want them.

I like the folder idea. I see fish I like all the time but never thought to create a folder for these. Not to seem like Im copying I will name mine, 'Fish I really, really, like a lot'  LOL
Perfect!!!!