FS Fish for sale, pick up, puyallup/ spanaway

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
15-16 Cory cats various types $65

Thai silk X red dragon female flower born $10
Super Red dragon female flower horn $15

Trimac looking flower horn: male 5" female 3" female is nasty mean male has refrozen most of tail now $10 each

Albino bristle nose pleco pair ( adults who have had numerous spawns)

Senagalus bichir 5-6" X3 $10 each

Please watch video for corys as they are in my bedroom tank so no tours if you come to look

Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I would be interested in the loaches but I don't know what to offer...
That's the hard thing for me too. Shawn said $30 a piece was a fair asking price but since I only paid 11 each when they were 2-2.5" I think I will ask less than that

ziggyzoo

That's the hard thing for me too. Shawn said $30 a piece was a fair asking price but since I only paid 11 each when they were 2-2.5" I think I will ask less than that
Yea. I have 8 clown loaches right now. from 3.5" to 9" and i paid anywhere from free to $30 for each. I have had loaches in the past that were 6" I paid $70 a piece for though so it really depends on the person and where you find em.

let me back up.
hi im mike
i currently have 12 loaches and would like to get up to a school of 20 or so and i have a range from 2" up 8 " now.
clowns are my favorite fish and i agree with ziggyzoo price depends on situation. so i hope there's no offense on the $75 offer

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
let me back up.
hi im mike
i currently have 12 loaches and would like to get up to a school of 20 or so and i have a range from 2" up 8 " now.
clowns are my favorite fish and i agree with ziggyzoo price depends on situation. so i hope there's no offense on the $75 offer
No offense taken. I like the idea of them going into a larger school not sure on 75 yet

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
so do you have a counter offer?
Not really, but looking to get some eels. Specifically a couple of fire eels like ziggzoo has. I can't remember where she got hers at, but if you had a couple in that size range I'd definitely do a trade

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
image.jpeg image.jpeg African cichlid has been sold.

I'm also adding to the list

A pair of adult albino bristlenose plecos.

They have produced countless fry ( all get eaten by my little bichir. I would guesstimate that both are 5" give or take. I'll post price after I figure out going rate or trade for Fw eels

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be home all day, though I may be digging up some bamboo at some point