Fin Rot?

lingotheowl

So I'm still relatively new to the whole aquarium thing, I've only had fish for about 3 years now. Anyways, I bought a guppy the other day that I didn't know was sick until early the next day. Later on that night, he died. I'm pretty sure he had Fin rot because his fins were getting frayed. Either way, when I woke up this morning I noticed several of my other fish developing the same problem. Help? I have guppies , a pearl gourami , and a Khuli loach.

Mike16T

So I'm still relatively new to the whole aquarium thing, I've only had fish for about 3 years now. Anyways, I bought a guppy the other day that I didn't know was sick until early the next day. Later on that night, he died. I'm pretty sure he had Fin rot because his fins were getting frayed. Either way, when I woke up this morning I noticed several of my other fish developing the same problem. Help? I have guppies , a pearl gourami , and a Khuli loach.

API Melafix or API Fungus Cure should do the trick. Make sure you read and FOLLOW the instructions because if you use too much, it can kill all your fish and good bacteria in the water.