Filter Max prefilter I.

A

Anonymous

Re: Filter Max prefilter I.

I made mine. I just bought a replacement sponge for those in-tank sponge filters and slipped it over the intake tube on my HOB. Works like a charm!

icer711

so i cant get to your response to my pm yet but any of those hydro round sponges will work just get the recirculated style its got a bigger ppi on the pores so it wont clog as easily im assuming that your using it for your Fx5 but i think its going to clog way to fast for you with that i don't run them on my intakes you would have a better bet getting a hydro pond sponge there huge and meant to be on the intakes of large pond pump and last time i check i know where there is a large one still but is gonna run you about 20ish if i get a chance ill give you a ring tomorrow

protocl

icer711 said:
so i cant get to your response to my pm yet but any of those hydro round sponges will work just get the recirculated style its got a bigger ppi on the pores so it wont clog as easily im assuming that your using it for your Fx5 but i think its going to clog way to fast for you with that i don't run them on my intakes you would have a better bet getting a hydro pond sponge there huge and meant to be on the intakes of large pond pump and last time i check i know where there is a large one still but is gonna run you about 20ish if i get a chance ill give you a ring tomorrow
ok cool.