Figuring out plumbing in new fish room

lymitliss

I love Plasti Dip. The hood of my car is painted with it. Might have to try it on one of my tanks.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
My Aqueon Rep got back to me. Apparently the 55 gallon tanks are now tempered glass so no drilling. Have to decide if I want to setup 40 breeders now as they are not tempered so I'm told.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Updating pictures in this thread. Did a lot of cleaning. Which doesnt seem like much progress. But trust me it helps me move forward a ton.

20151015_175833.jpg 20151015_175843.jpg 20151015_175847.jpg 20151012_231433.jpg 20151011_182724.jpg

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Just posting this video here to keep my fish room stuff all in the same place.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Temp in the fish room is dropping with the weather.
Morning temp when I looked:
Outside :50 degree
Inside Fish Room: 74 degrees
Inside house: 64 degrees.

I'm hoping to do some weatherizing tomorrow on the fish room to help with this problem. I figure tackle making it as effiecent as possible first. THEN add supplimental heat if needed. Also it's a race, The more tanks I setup, the more thermal mass my fish room has. Also the more lights will passively heat... Winter is coming :p

lymitliss

Best video so far!

Is the custom window quilt made out of a specific material, or is it a standard quilt?

Also, did I see the custom Co-Op plant fertilizer on the table? :)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Best video so far!

Is the custom window quilt made out of a specific material, or is it a standard quilt?

Also, did I see the custom Co-Op plant fertilizer on the table? :)

The quilt that was made for me, was heavy fabric, with thermal quilting batting between them.

And yes you did spy custom aquarium co-op fertilizer that is in development :p