FF - Convict/possible hybrid - Edmonds - Pickup or meet up

LuminousAphid

Hey guys, been a while since I have been on here because I have just not had a lot of time, which is one reason why I want to find a new home for this guy. I have had him since I "adopted" him from petsmart- he was about 1/4" fry but quickly outgrew his tankmates, and now his tank. He is now about 5" in a 20 gallon tank, because that's the biggest I have, but it's obviously not big enough.

I feel like someone with a SA Cichlid tank could give him a better home. Right now he is with a SAE and clown pleco. I did have a couple of angels in there with him when he was smaller, but he started nipping their fins as he grew. He likes to dig a bit, but doesn't really tear up plants too badly.

I can meet up anywhere in south snohomish/north king county, or you can come pick him up in Edmonds.

OVezWnH.jpg

anthony

Re: FF - Convict/possible hybrid - Edmonds - Pickup or meet

I don't know if your a master of photography and lighting or that's the best looking convict ever, but either way nice looking fish!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

Agree with the great pic and awesome looking fish. Did he go to a good home? I hope so

LuminousAphid

So far no one has responded, so he's still here.

The way he looks is why I think he is a hybrid... like I said, I "adopted" him from petco for $1 because he came in from a customer who gave them up. I guess I should have known he would outgrow this tank, and I was making the excuse of "by that time I will have a 40," but I just never got around to getting a bigger tank.

It's not that he's miserable, sick, getting beat up or anything like that- I just think he might be happier somewhere with other fish, instead of alone in a smallish tank

anthony

Does he really look yellow in the body with the red in the fins? Or is it the fact you majored in photography ? If so I wouldn't mind taking him It's only the drive that's stopping me from pulling the trigger on this one!

Caseyf

Btw, you really should submit this for POTM if you haven't already.

Ali

Beer, I had the exact same thought. Unfortunately per POM rules it can't be anything previously shared in the forum.

Here's to hoping there are more photos like that!

Caseyf

Welp... Mirror it, or something. LOL