Feeding Frenzy - Can anyone top this?

Cole

Ha ha. That is awesome. I can't beat it with cories, etc., but our all barb tank looks like a bunch of piranha when they feed. Going to have to get that on video some day. They've literally jumped out of the water when I've opened the lid to feed them. Probably the most fun tank to watch eat.

FishBeast

Wow! I'll have to get a video of my loaches... I think they can give these guys a run for their money.

Loren

I just watched it again with audio this time. I hear Hollywood calling your name.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Why hasn't Steenfott Aquatics posted his Green Bean Frenzy vid? I watched that this morning and immediately started craving that green bean casserole that everyone makes for Thanksgiving....

Loren

Bob is too busy being a famous YouTuber. I'm sure that he would love to have a FREE assistant if anyone is interested.

Cole

I had an Odessa barb jump out of the tank and land on the glass lid and flop around on it for a few seconds, before he fell back into the tank. And, that was before I put any food in the tank. That whole tank is nuts. I can do what Cory does with those tetras (I believe) and put my finger to the glass and move it around and the entire horde of barbs will follow my finger, wherever it goes...lol.

Betty

Staff member
I had an Odessa barb jump out of the tank and land on the glass lid and flop around on it for a few seconds, before he fell back into the tank. And, that was before I put any food in the tank. That whole tank is nuts. I can do what Cory does with those tetras (I believe) and put my finger to the glass and move it around and the entire horde of barbs will follow my finger, wherever it goes...lol.
Same with my cichlids. I've had them land on the floor and the glass lids. Sometimes they splash water down the front of the tank or on me so I keep a towel handy. They know me and I swear they know the difference between containers of food and dechlorinator! Food container = splashing around at the top and dechlorinator = disappointment.