External Parasite on Fancy Goldfish

I've had 3 oranda goldfish in QT for almost 4 weeks now and about a week ago I noticed a white parasite looking thing on them. It's a white spot about the size of a pen tip and it's ranges from being slightly raised to a worm looking thing. It kind of comes and goes, one day there might be 3-5 on each goldfish but the next day, there'll only 1 in total. It also always appears in the same area, above the eye and the bottom half of the wen. I don't think it's Ich or Anchor worms because the pictures and behavior don't match but I'm not sure. What would be an effective treatment? I haven't treated with anything yet but I already have salt and cupramine on hand if those work. If not, I was thinking of getting General Cure.

Here's two pictures showing it on the Black oranda
20190212_104959.jpg 20190212_134958.jpg

Great! Would I need to buy a copper test kit for it? I read on the Seachem website that they say to check copper levels before dosing or redosing it.

Okay, would I just follow the instructions on the bottle? That's like 1 drop per gallon. Also could I lowball it a little bit since I don't know the exact volume but its around 10 gallon so put 9 drops. I'm just a bit nervous because I know copper can be lethal for fish if the dosage is too high.