expand the saltwater section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

how bout expanding the saltwater section? would love a fish only with live rock section, reef section, disease section, picture section, equiptment section ect. we are starting to get more people that are interested in saltwater and i think it would be great to expand!

baglel10

teddyzaper said:
how bout expanding the saltwater section? would love a fish only with live rock section, reef section, disease section, picture section, equiptment section ect. we are starting to get more people that are interested in saltwater and i think it would be great to expand!
ya i agree with that its hard to look all that the freshwatter sections and just see 1 spot for sw it would make it so much easer to have more sections for saltwatter plz add more like teddy said maby add a section for nano reefs reefs only fish only and stuff like that :king:

Mikey

I will get on this tomorrow. I was thinking about that when I created this site, but am not experienced with what saltwater ppl like to talk about lol so Maybe you guys can give me a list of topics :)

A

Anonymous

ok ill keep adding to it when i think of some, but i really like how tropicalfishkeeping.com has organized thiers

list:

Fish:
saltwater fish disease
saltwater fish
reef safe fish
nonreef safe fish

equiptment:
equiptment reviews
aquarium set up
aquarium build (section for people to show from start to finish
equiptment problems

sandbed
live rock
aquarium articles

i put them in sub-catagories because i feel that this would make it more organized. definatly need the equiptment and fish section, and would definatly benifit from the other sections!

A

Anonymous

almost forgot, gonna want a coral section

corals:
SPS discusion
LPS discusion
soft coral discusion
coral desease
coral pests

also gonna want a pest section

pests:
comon pests
worms
invertabres

please other people contribute!

lars on

Breeding Section

Plumbing section which you already said would be great.

Also a DIY section

And maybe a saltwater plant section, like for kelp and other plants.

Doza

I agreee with this... All SW forums are usually for the country as a whole we dont really have anything for our state to bring fellow reefers togther.. I have been trying to put together a 29 gallon reef with a 20 long refugium and it would be nice to be able to connect more with local people and be able that have saltwater tanks..

Having more forums might bring in the sw enthusiast.. Cause really i dont think many people here have saltwater tanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.