Everything you ever wanted to know about Kok, but were afraid to ask..

Fern

They act more like dogs than fish. I'm pretty anti hybrid and don't plan on getting a female for my boys. They are pets not breeders.
Martha's kok may get bigger he is still only about 8". Fred is about 10"ish he never stays still long enough for me to get a decent measurement, his kok probably won't grow much more at all.

Fern

Here is Fred, he lost all of his black a few months back, never figured out why though. So his flower line isn't as impressive any more.
DSCN2962.jpg

DSCN2963.jpg

And here is Martha.
DSCN2964.jpg

They are in a divided 90g for now. Their next tank will probably be a divided 120g or something along those lines. Oh and they are about a year and a half to two years old.

A

Anonymous

I personaly hate what a flowerhorn is........ but I am always amazed at the color and look of these hybridized mutants. Not trying to start any conflict at all, to each there own. My kok prefrence is the bigger the better and if you have a flowerhorn that is kokless then I am sorry, this is because to me the kok is what makes the flowerhorn attractive well in combination with the color. Each one of these things alone on a flower horn makes it just a hybrid in my eyes, but together you have just a pretty hybrid.