EBJD's arrive!!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I'm so excited! I live in a small town and the post office gals know where I work. They just got their morning delivery and called me at work to tell me they have my fish so I could take an early lunch! I'll be heading to get them in about an hour!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait. Pictures to follow!

Madness

Staff member
WOOOOHOOOOO, Pictures? Pictures? Pictures?
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Thanks! I'm happy they arrived fine too. The ammonia was SUPER high in the bags they were in. I'm nervous to get home and see how they are doing.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
flamechica said:
Pretty! Glad they arrived ok and that you were able to go release them into quarantine on your lunch.

Me too! I probably pushed acclimation a little but their bag water was horrible and I had to get back to work. I'm nervous to get home.. Eek lol

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I used to be very leary of it. But this is the second time I've had fish shipped to me and both times fish arrived safe. The snails and plants I shipped last month on the 12th however, have yet to make it to the buyer. I hope the box and bag break open on whoever lost it lol

A

Anonymous

They are pretty. Why did you get so many? 6 is a lot of JD!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I only got 5, I'm going to grow them to about 4" and then keep the one I like the best and rehome the others :)

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Good call on getting multiple as some continue on a path of beauty while others lose it.....I've owned four total over a span of 7years..... The one I have now only has one eye, but he's still a super beautiful fish. I look forward to watching yours grow out!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I'm excited to watch them grow out too! They have only been here 9 hours and are already responsive to me coming in the room and up to the tank.