WTB Does any one have java moss, apongeton ulvaseus, or anubias nana in the portorchard area

Im looking for java moss, apongeton ulvaseus, and anubias nana in the portorchard area, my pet store farmland pet and feed can't get java moss and nana in because they're in so high demand, and they don't normaly sell ulvaseus. I am willing to pay cash, coment for contact info if you have any of them.

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Hey I am in Kingston and really looking for Java Moss. Do you have some for sale still?

I could use some, too; perhaps we could split a batch? I'm on Pearson Point, halfway between Poulsbo and Silverdale.

OLA

I could use some, too; perhaps we could split a batch? I'm on Pearson Point, halfway between Poulsbo and Silverdale.
I am in Indianola. Would really like to get ahold of some. If I find some anywhere I will contact you. Thanks

Erxkeel

I am going to the swap meet in Auburn this Saturday 1/14. They had Java Moss for sale there the last swap. If you guys cant make this event, I could pick some up for you if you let me know in advance.

Sorry everyone, been super busy with a sea of axolotl hatchlings, a tiny human and the plague. I have a very small amount of moss. If you still need some message me.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Sorry everyone, been super busy with a sea of axolotl hatchlings, a tiny human and the plague. I have a very small amount of moss. If you still need some message me.

Aww. I don't need any moss but I can commiserate with your situation! (minus the axolotl hatchlings, of course) Hang in there!