Do you put your hand in the tank with a cut or scratch?

Loren

Snail smashing is Triple X material? Wow.

So I wonder what you'd classify "Debbie Does Dallas"?
Well oftentimes when I go to smash them they are stuck together (if you know what I mean) and that certainly would require a parental notification.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Well oftentimes when I go to smash them they are stuck together (if you know what I mean) and that certainly would require a parental notification.

Smashing hugging snails requires a parental notification? They're only hugging!

Knutsen1122

I actually did this the other day. I sliced my hand open at work around 12:00 and it would not stop bleeding. When I got home at 5:00 I changed the bandage to a waterproof one so I could do tank maintenance. About 5 min in I noticed I hadn't sealed one side and it was totally exposed. What's crazy is when I went to put on a new bandage the wound had stopped bleeding. I think something in the water stopped it :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I actually did this the other day. I sliced my hand open at work around 12:00 and it would not stop bleeding. When I got home at 5:00 I changed the bandage to a waterproof one so I could do tank maintenance. About 5 min in I noticed I hadn't sealed one side and it was totally exposed. What's crazy is when I went to put on a new bandage the wound had stopped bleeding. I think something in the water stopped it :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish poop. The stuff is magical.