Do any of you know where I could find some brichardi?

Fishyfriend14

I recently set up a new tank for brichardi but I can only find a few stores that carry them and I was wondering if any of you had any idea of where to get them. I'd like to get about eight if it helps. Thanks.  :) 

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I can order them for you. We even ship if that is needed also. Just ordered Julidochromis last week for someone :)

Anthraxx

the co-op has the ability to order in multiple species. id go that route if i were you, theres so much better in the subspecies then just brichardi. id be wary of getting anymore then 6, its just going to cause problems if you end up with more then one pair. also posting your location would definitely help everyone figure out what to reccomend.

Anthraxx

well skagit is a bit of a drive, id suggest the two of you simply do a "group buy" from the co-op. his shipping prices arent bad and if the both of you split it it will save even more money. id reccomend you also look into some of the other species of brichardi. theres a lot more colorful varities available besides the "princess of burundi" cichlid-forum has some good profiles. these are the ones cory can order in as of last week. his tang supplier is really good, just got a group of julidichromis from cory and they all look great.

Neolamprologus brichardi
Neolamprologus buescheri "Kachese"
Neolamprologus gracilis
Neolamprologus leleupi
Neolamprologus pulcher "Daffodil"
Neolamprologus splendens "Helianthus"

Look no further than Conway Tropical fish. He always has these guys in stock. And they are some of the best looking I've seen in any store. Plus it's a supporting store as well.