DISASTER STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

Spyral

Disasterous day yesterday!

Came home to my 5" Lawnmower Blenny on the floor! He had to be there for hours, he was all sticky and dried out. I picked him up and he moved! I tossed him in the tank and he started to swim and looked okay, but he did not make it through the night. My little Lawnmower Blenny looks sad to have lost his friend.

Then, my Foxface jams himself into a Koralia chasing food and about decapitates himself. He died last night. Son of a bitch! I hate the law of threes! That's three fish, so my bad luck should be over (remember the Tang that my Lionfish killed).

I have to pick up something this weekend, maybe that Panther Grouper and some more live rock.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Wow, so sorry for the loss! :(

Panther grouper would be cool!

Madness

Staff member
Yes, lets hope only 3. I thought bad things happen in 3's also, and so far #4 is trying to pop up. C'mon, good things need to happen sooner or later. Right?

Sorry for ranting off topic Spy. Yes, time to get something different. That Grouper would look nice, but dont they eventually get pretty large?

Betty

Staff member
Sorry for those losses. I had one jump out of a small opening by a filter last week. He was completely dried out when I located him. :cry:

sidekicking

I think they sell covers for the koralias maybe you should look into those
panther grouper should be awesome just keep it well fed lol

Spyral

My awesome girlfriend went and bought me a new Foxface, I did a double take when I got home today..lol. I am making a lid out of reef mesh (or something like that) to screen in the entire top. I solved the Koralia problem, it was kind of my fault.

Panther grouper and more live rock coming this weekend!

A

Anonymous

I had a panther for eight years. They have lots of personality. But be careful mine ate a 4" maroon clown and a 4.5" sleeper gobie.