Did some Relocating

fishman09

Hope it all works out cause those doviis are gonna love the upgrade. sadly im in the position where i think the umbees gonna go cause the jag pair would love the 120 and the dovii has some rediculous potential and he isnt going anywhere. not often fwp on mfk says you have a fish he would buy from you if he didnt already have a dovii lol. all would be fixed for the time being if i found another 120 for the jags

Madness

Staff member
I understand. Hopefully you can work it out so you dont have to lose the Umbee.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Its hard to own the real big tank busters like Umbee and Dovii. You know you will have to dedicate a large tank just to them. Thats why I chose the mini monsters.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Well I stopped by and picked up another zonatus and a lyonsi to add to my tank and got to see the changes.

I was glad to see the umbee's at eye level. The female came out and wow was she a looker. I always thought the female umbee as drab but I was impressed to say the least.

The Zonatus got some more room which I thought was nice, but they still looked a little stressed from the move. Cant wait to see how mine turn out! I liked the idea about moving them into the living room tank once the festae babies are big enough to move. That is such a nice tank, and like you said it gets tiring constantly having to play the put the divider in the tank game.

Could not believe the growth of some of the fish in the vieja/paratheraps tank. I had just been there the day before thanksgiving and saw the fish, so it was not that long ago. These guys are growing fast!

Fun to see the fish family again and I need to start getting pictures up of "the kids". I'm sure madness would like to see how his little ones are turning out.

Thanks again for the fish!

Madness

Staff member
Thanks for the kind words 'D'. Yes get some pics up. I mean Fishman has his up. :) The Zo's were out all over the place this morning, acting all excited and frisky. My blue Devil is all over my big male trying to impress him. Cant wait for these two to spawn. Blue barred female and a white w/orange male. Could be quite interesting. Though I have already spawned my white Xilo with my red/blue Xilo. Damn these little ones grow slow. :)

Enjoy them 'D', and let me know if you need anything.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah almost forgot, GET RID OF THE RED DEVILS! :tongue:

Those babies are getting big, they are not even babies anymore. They are bigger than what a lot of stores sell. You have at least 50 if I were to guess, probably more. Get those guys to market.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
madness said:
OK, OK. Stop yelling at me. :cry:
No more yelling... How many of those guy do you have in there, thats what I want to know.

Madness

Staff member
Zerc said:
Do you have any pics of your blue devils posted?
Yes. In one of my fish family posts. Now that everyone is relocated and happy, maybe I will take more.
DMD123 said:
madness said:
OK, OK. Stop yelling at me. :cry:
No more yelling... How many of those guy do you have in there, thats what I want to know.
Like maybe 100. Or so.............. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

fishman09

friday i think im taking my umbee to ap :cry: but if your available ill come get a couple devils from you to help lighten that load my male meeds a gf :)

fishman09

Yeah hes lost a lot of his swagger since the failed pairings amd the jags and dovii need new tanks. its sad but i really didnt wanna have to buy another tank

Madness

Staff member
That sucks. If it makes you feel better, here are recent pics of mine. :D
P1070501.jpg

P1070500.jpg

P1070509.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
madness said:
That sucks. If it makes you feel better, here are recent pics of mine. :D