Design a T Shirt?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking perhaps we could have a Wafishbox T-Shirt. I figure we could have it up on a site for people to have printed and sent to them. Without doing any research, lets say cafe press or something etc.

I know I'd wear one at work and probably some other fish store employees too, plus might be fun to have one.

Anyone willing to work on some designs?

Paintguy

This came up a few years ago also, but nobody could decide on one design with soo many different tastes in aquarium life. This is a generic one that I worked up.

Fishbox.gif

dwarfpike

Heh, I could see the endless debate given everyone's fishkeeping tastes here.

If the intent is to have people see it to draw more people in, something universally recognizable would be best ... like an angelfish, discus, or koi.

It would maybe be cool to have a standard design, or maybe 2 pretty simple ones, then maybe have the option to order the Picture of the month on a t-shirt --like the banner.. just something to think about, those pictures are pretty sweet.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Or we can have a few different designs on a website and people can choose what they like and order it. So if you want to wear an angelfish, you order an angelfish one. If you want a pleco, if someone designed one with a pleco, you can order it etc.

dwarfpike

That works for those of us already on here. I guess it depends if the teeshirts are for those of us that are already members, or if they are for advertising to bring in new members (nothing wrong with that :) )

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I figured they'd be for members here. And when we wear them to fishy things. Be it a fish store, a swap, GSAS meetings etc. It would raise awareness.

Mike16T

I think the one that PaintGuy posted is the best one for me..
The bigger logo with the website in it..