damn this sucks..

stevieB

i just bought a pair of apisto norberti at midway pets and when i brought it home i realized one of the fins was missing. it was swimming sideways and stuff. should've checked it more carefully

Clogstonian

stevieB said:
i just bought a pair of apisto norberti at midway pets and when i brought it home i realized one of the fins was missing. it was swimming sideways and stuff. should've checked it more carefully
a mutie or damage that may grow back?

A

Anonymous

id say time is the best medicine, that and good water. if your water is fine it should heal up in a month or so, adding chemicals usualy stresses out fish, let nature do its job

stevieB

called them earlier and they said i can return it. i also think they gave me 2 males instead of one of each. did some research online about em doesn't even show much. anybody knows the difference? looks exactly the same just one is a little bigger

stevieB

yea the sign said a pair for $16. i got the exchange but i seen like 2 other fish with a messed up pectoral fin.
the guy told me it could be the males fin nipping.

CrashSmAshley

stevieB said:
yea the sign said a pair for $16. i got the exchange but i seen like 2 other fish with a messed up pectoral fin.
the guy told me it could be the males fin nipping.
Well, it is about that time of the year... :lol: