Dainichi Direct

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I have tried a ton of foods over the years and have really taken a liking to Dainichi. The problem is that it can be difficult to find. I recently found an online vendor who carried the Color Supreme floating in a medium pellet and was thrilled to find this for my bigger fish. When I got it I notice about 50% of the pellets sank immediately. Needless to say I was disappointed and tired to contact the seller to ask for a contact at Dainichi to be able to exchange it. I was complimentary to them for their excellent service and just asked for some simple information. Well they never emailed me back despite repeated attempts. Finally I found the correct person at Dainichi itself who had me ship the bag back and replaced it out with a new one. Well the new product worked like it should with a 100% floating ratio like it should be for a 'floating' pellet.

I also received a sample of the XL Pro floating medium pellet which Im also impressed with. With the XL Pro they got rid of the encapsulated coating and put the spirulina inside. The fish seem to take to this product much quicker. I think from now on Dainichi will be a bigger part of my fishes diet now that I am comfortable with ordering direct. So I wanted to post my good experience and the fact you can order the food from them at https://www.dainichidirect.com