Custom Nametags for SAAS (Seattle Area Aquarium Swap) and mo

Re: Custom Nametags for SAAS (Seattle Area Aquarium Swap) and more?

Salzabar: Aww shucks... well . . . :)

I can make you one too! Want one? I can sneak it in with the 2nd batch! :) Just PM me your full name or post it here. :)

Also, Lamental Jester, I added you up on facebook, if you don't mind! :D

2nd batch of nametags are done! :) Awaiting more requests for a 3rd batch.
Angelman, Betty, cuashider3, Lamental Jester, and Paul Handy

Also, I made some sticker nametags for people who didn't request a nametag, or for people who are not members of wafishbox, where they can write their own names on. The stickers also have a QR code that, when scanned with a smartphone, will direct them to our forum. The writing says "Join us on WashingtonFishbox! Scan the QRcode to get there!" :) There's about 100 or so, of the stickers, so we should be good (I hope).

.... here's how they look. Self pic, for size comparison. CAN YOU SEE THE EXCITEMENT ON MY FACE FOR SATURDAY?! :laughhard:

Currently working on a third batch of nametags today, is there anyone else that would like one? Please let me know, and I will happily make one for you! Quick, before time runs out! :)

3rd batch of nametags are done! Awaiting more requests for a 4th batch.
Aquarium Co-Op, theChad, Shrimp Almighty, and Hawaiian Opae

Cory

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks for doing this. Make sure you stop by Aquarium Co-Op table so I can say thanks.

Definitely! I'm looking forward to checking out all the tables! :) Going to be running around like a headless chicken, trying to find everyone that requested nametags. ahaha

We will have a registration table where people will enter. Finding the people won't be a problem.

FishloverRon: That's awesome! Unfortunately, I won't know what time I will be arriving, I might show up on time, or I might arrive a tad bit late, it all depends on the traffic on the way to the swap, and we will be coming from Bremerton, so...there's that too haha! It'll be fun trying to chase people down for their nametags, I see it as an extra challege! LOL! And when I give up, I'll just place the unclaimed nametags on the table =P