Crazy, angry response from "Greenwood Koi and Fish Rescue" on Craigslist

hyp3rcrav3

Some craigslist guy posted they were looking for fish to rescue. His post said, "I currently have several 100 plus gallon cycled tanks with plenty of room . A bunch of 10 gals and 20 gals. 10 40 breeders and a pond. I can take any aquatic creature...."
I wrote him and told him about my Pacu ordeal and mentioned a 100 gallon tank would not be enough. "I am glad you are doing what you do but 100 gallons isn't big enough for some fish. I had PACU I had rescued in a 95 and it wasn't enough room. I finally was able to give her and her smaller schoolmates to someone with several 300 gallon tanks. Just be prepared for that day." I was only being friendly. He freaked out on me.

This was his response,
"Suck a huge fat dick . U don't know everything I got. I specialize in pond aquatics. But still have 3000 gallon aquariums . So take your Biden voting Democrat ass outta here and mind your own dam business."
I don't know what politics has to do with any of this.
I just wanted to warn people. This person was either having a really bad day or is unstable.
Slack

Last edited by a moderator:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Just a reminder, I know it was a quote of someone else but this a public website non the less so I did a "spoiler" over the quote so foul language from that individual not readily seen.

hyp3rcrav3

Just a reminder, I know it was a quote of someone else but this a public website non the less so I did a "spoiler" over the quote so foul language from that individual not readily seen.
Sorry about that. I forget that 'foul language' is a thing. The fact you had to cover it gets the point across well enough.